BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

i have no comment toward tis relationship

dont u feel tat
nw u saying sorry is too late?
do u think sorry can change anything?
den u tell me sorry can change wat?
change my broken heart ??
can change our relationship??
can change buddy treat u de way?
can change u impression to buddy?
answer is NO!!!!
it is too late to apologize...
u tell me b4...
u lub apologize tis song....
maybe i think it is really suitable to u tis type of guy.....

some guy saying me STRONG...
bt cant i doesnt strong?
i have no choice k?
i noe u have do nothing wrong...
i cant blame u...
the 1 tat wrong maybe is me!!!
i hv nth to say....

let others judge hu wrong actually...
my hubby flirt wit other gal...i wrong at i too smal gas right?
i cant share hubby wit others bcoz i m too selfish right?
..............................
...............
........
...
i noe something tat happen u dunno truth thing..
u jz hear she say....
i cannot blame u belive her...
she is ur x b4..
she is ur so many year best frenz b4....
u belive her den me i hv no comment....
n do u noe she is lying u all the way?
do u noe she still lik eu?

to she:
erps....
i nt gonna to scold u anything..
i nt gonna to angry u anything...
bt i hope u think urself...
can u dun wan b so cheap?
can u do tat wad a gal should do?
y u jz like some1 so easily..
first when i was together wit him...u tell me u lik jor him...
i have no comment....
sinc eu wan jz let u get it...
i dun wan snatch wit eu..
i dun wan seeing u hw u made so much cheap thing 2 get his heart....
second...
u tell me u like jor my buddy..
omg...he gt gf le k?
dun try to break another pair...
nw u tell me u luv jor my another 2 buddy...
pls....
stop all tis...
u r trying to break so many couples....
stop!!!
2 months time u do all tis don u think it is too extreme?
pls...
stop!!!!!
i beg eu....
nt evry1 can forgive eu so easily....
i sure tat if u stop nw ....
there still a good way let u be.....
think urself rasional.......
may god bless eu....

conclusion:
i have no comment toward tis relationship....i wont snacth u wit her...bcoz for me...lov isnt a ball or a game...tat all..
{{Angel}}

0 评论: