BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

challenging wit my ownself

sorry...

nt i dun wan bek b4 de life.....
nt i dun wan crazy lik b4 wid u all...
bt nw...i gt lots of thing need 2 b done....
i need 2 b serious facing some stuff....
i need 2 b strong in doing some choice...
i noe it is hard...
bt i hav no choice....
if 2 of it i din choose my life will hw?
y all stuff cant being adil to me??
sorry for all my changes....
b honest..
i din have much time to crazy lik tat....
hw many years tat i still can lik tat??
asking myself...
n pls...dun ask me y i say so?
pls...bcoz i dunno hw to answer u all..
n to those are still caring me de...
sorry...
i lack of time 2 have happy life............
bt hu noe??
bt feel quite dissapointed.......
b4 tat...
there is some1 tat very care bout me......
if he noe tis stuff...
i think i wont able 2 dun wan choose 2 choice...
bt where does tis guy gone??
frenz...
hw i belive u u noe d...
bt wad do u do??
u wit i hated de ppl pakat up hw to do me?
u noe urself la...
i also din feel wan 2 scold u or anything..
i choose 2 pretending lik i noe nth..
it is better....
bt i think u noe tat i dy noe.....
dun tell me sorry..
i dun think i need..........

those hu support my blog..
jz ignore wad i write..
conclusion..i will try 2 b seriousing..
i learning hw to seriousing treating my life....
a competition wit my ownself....
whether i can from joke jxin change to serious jxin.....
i will b strong...
few guy tat noe tis stuff..
pls dun tell others...
i belive u all..
n i noe wad should i do..

sorry 2 all..
maybe less blog n on9......
i will appreciate wad i have...
luv eu all..
muackZz...
{{ANGEL}}

0 评论: