BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

tat day durian trip..thanks to sw...


childish me...happy me....
m i happy as the pic shown???

jxin...
can u stop pretending happy??

sorry frenz...
sometime i really cant pretending happy..
i really try my best eu noe??
it is hard...

i cant imagine hw will my life be..
if i really as happy as the pic....
i hope tat is 1 day...
i hope...
mIRacle???
SHOuld i belive eu??
u dy make me dissapointed so much time le..
haiZz....
bt i think..
believe is a good way den doubt bout it...
jxin..
gambateh!!!
dun make ur buddy dissapointed....!!!
i will try my best..!!!!

tat day durian trip..
btw thanks 2 sw..
cant post y here..
let her c tio i die..
haha..
thanks again...
btw also thanks for ur early bday celbration yea..
luv eu guy!!!
muackZzZ..

{{Angel}}

0 评论: