BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

some true heart word to my bestie....u change lots...

tis few day really no mood blog..
bt promise 2 myself..
i cant bcome lik tat bcoz of eu...
wat for??

dunno y..
tis few day our realtionship shu1 yuan2 very much...
bcoz of your..........??
bcoz of them.......??
i dunno...
nw u let me feel tat...
when u need me u will beside me...
n try 2 b my frenz..my listener...........
bt wan u use finish me...
hw is the way u treat me?
do urself realise tat??

hmm...
i have no layak 2 say eu...
bt............
i really hope eu understand my feeling k?
tis feeling u have before..
n u noe tat...
it is suck right??
den y u treat me tat??

bestie tell me..
maybe he is busy bcoz of.........................
should i belive??
bt i really can see u are busying wit it..
suffering wit it...................
bt y all tis can change ur atitude??
or wad ever??
isit it is so important for eu?
important den the friendship??
important den all the stuff beside eu...
nt i m the 1 tat complaning bout eu.....................
others too.......

n maybe i hear others say..
i bei shiok i help him..........
bt pls..
if nt eu i wont help de k?
i help him do the stuff....
bcoz the stuff gt kaitian wit eu........
do u ever think b4 wad i sacrsifie??
pls..............
think bek...........
i hope all the stuff will back 2 b4..
i hope u change is bcoz u busy..
i hope everything will b fine..........
sincerly hope................
n i think most eu busy also by tis week.......
i wil trying nt simply think..................
gv us 1 week time...............................
no matter hw u think..
no matter hw u change...

i will tot u as my bestie forever.....

{{ANgel}}

0 评论: