BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sorry 2 some1 tat i tot i love him b4

i hope everything will b fine nw....
i jz can say i din do anything....
believe o nt up to u all...
since i din do it i also no nid explain so much
清者自清。。。。。
hurt?
nw u come 2 ask me is it hurt?
i jz can tell u...
ur realise everything nw is too late...
bcoz i din give up all the things...
i will tell u...
i din HURT b4...
bcoz it is wasting my heart space for such a "bf"
so.....
i will jz tot my life din gt such ppl enter b4..
nw de life quite happy...
single so wat?
frenz jz important...
happy frenz family....
together wit u 1 year?
so wat?
1 year only....
there is no forever...
n i m nt hurt...
bcoz it waste my 泪水。。。。。


tis few day many thing happen...
n wat can i say tat u left me bcoz of her...
bt nw i realise tat..
u did nth wrong...
wat u do totaly let me confirm actually wat u are in my heart...
loving u actually is a fake thing...
i jz tot u as my normal frenz..
n tis is jz a way i play wit my frenz..
sorry 2 u here...
i wont find u again....

0 评论: