BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

eu change my life...

haiz..
i canot forget tis day..
u noe i cry bcoz of u in skul...
no ppl c it b4...
my damn no mood face..
go to a corner crying alone..
i fell now all dy change ...
u dy change..
u nt the guy tat i noe b4...
although u nt my who..
bt i hope when i need u ..
u will beside me...
din have u ...
u noe the feeling is so loneliness n helpless...
hope u noe la...
anyway thanks for tis few months...
i also cannot blame much...
u dy acc me tis few months..
my hurt cured bcoz of u..
bt my new hurt start bcoz of u....
so i think deeply..
let us keep a distance ba...
i wont find u again..
i will delete u from my mind n my contact...
u pls dun find me again..
gv me a chance 2 forget u...
gv us a chance jz 2 be normal frenz..
tis will more gud to us..
sorry for all of tis..
maybe i really 2 selfish...
no matter wat i wont change my mind...
let keep tis between us enough...
i will learn 2 pass my life witout u...
tears drop again..
sorry here..
i really cannot continue writing our memorize here..
last blog 关于 eu...
byez 2 u forever...
{{ANgel}}

0 评论: