BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

why?why?why?i dy try my best le...

why i cannot concentrate on my study?
why?why?why?
mind always thinking stupid things...
i dy try my best 2 control myself bt y stil cant??
i seem lik a idiot of my mind...
i so tired ...
i need rest....
when examing i also cannot pay attention do my exam paper...
do 10 minute den draw table...
den do again....
i dun wan life lik tis..
y i cannot life without conflict?
y?tis is my only way isit?
.......................
.................
..........
......
...
bt quite happy buddy still care bout me...
love u alll....my bf{best frenz lol
dun think 2 much...
since i promise u all i will concentrate i will do it de...
maybe i think 2 much le....
i care 2 much de....
is time for me 2 let go useless things....
continue my happy life.....
promise 2 myself i cannot bcoz of tis kind stupid thing effect my happy image all the time....
......................................
............................
..................
...........
.......
...
I WILL BE HAPPY!!!!
{{Angel}}

0 评论: