BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

thanks u all..

my mood really bad..
quite sad bcoz of tat..
thanks eu all de caring..
although my mood is so bad bt i can fell eu all de care...
i noe tat day my mood really swhow it so clearly...
totally nt same wit me....
actually tis jz true self of me..
bt do u all noe?
i jz pretending in my life...
nt i wan...
bt i have no choice....
my mood really so bad u all noe?
i dunno hw....
fell so helpless..
i dunno wat u wan...
u din even care my feeling at all u noe?
wat u say quite hurting me u noe?
U DUNNO....
nevermind..
maybe tis also a type of luv..
promise 2 myself n u...
i wont hurt bcoz of luv again....
sorry 2 frenz again...
wat u all tell me i din hear seriously..
i also dunno wat u all are saying bout..
my heart is not there....
sorry..
i jz replying u all wit a crying smile....
sorry..
no heart geh..
n sorry 2 leng zai sis...
i no heart push u de..
the reason i also dy tell u..
thanks for u de 体谅....

frenz eu all de care i really feel..
really thanks...
really sorry..
i luv eu all..
muackZzzz..
{{ANgel}}

0 评论: