BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

after exam...

hmm,exam finish

bt i still cant find any1 tat statisfy wit the result...
include me...
sometime i tell myself..
i try my best...
bt y i deserve for all tis?
y i failed all stuff in same time in my life??
i really cant understand...
maybe i really stupid den others..
still need work hard more den others..

hmm..
to some1 here...
maybe u really do ur best...
jz u are nt lucky enough nia k?
hmm...haiz..
wan say result poor i poor den eu..
dun gawd n so overstress for ur result liao k?
i help eu all of tat cause i noe..
u dy ty ur best..
n u really are the best..
dun Emo liao...
c forward for ur PMR..
8As is in ur hand..
gambateh together k?
haha..
rainbow....
rainbow gt lots of meaning de....
when u wake up...
it is a new day...
it is a nice day wit a colorful rainbow..
dun c the pass...
work hard for the future...
=)
rainbow de meaning 2 deep le...
=p
n tat y i lik it..=p

Hmm....
Do ur best la.....
i sure u can..
cause u can..
28 days more..
work hard 2gether..
8As together..
tis trial really is hard de...
nt bcoz of wad get tis type result..
every1 result drop...
remember wad i always say?
laugh for life...
=)
hehex....
gambateh for eu la..
haha..
remember my 09090909090909
although i noe it is late for 7 min..
bt ur chiong spirit still will there de..
haha...
all the best 2 eu o..
den dun too qun liao dun wan teach me..
tat time i will kill jor eu..
rainbow..!!i wan...
haha
Hmm..
i again wan mention here
to those tat read my blog..
if u all dunno hu or wad m i writing pls dun simply think n say....
i hate it k?
here is the place i use 2 write my feeling or anything..
i dun think any1 will noe wad m i writing...
i jz write for myself...
n jz share wit u guy..
bt pls dun ask much..
n dun simply talk..
cause it is nt fact...
tat all..
miss u alll much..
will b less blog....
byeZz...
mUAckZz.....
na..for u de la....although nt me do de..
bt find also need time de..
good leh me?=P
i always so good...
rainbow=P

can i use it describe wad m i now?
hmm....
BLOG.....still nt so serious..
problem is currently still in enjoying mood
totally no study mood..
some1 force me pls..
SOS!!!
guy n gal...i will b back soon...
miss me...
_MiLKy JxIn_















0 评论: