BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

sorry

told me...
isit i idiot for 15 yearS??
Today i noe...
i realise...hw is it important for me...
sorry for thing tat happen tis few days..
kor...
nth else i can do except sorry...
u will always b my best kor...
love n sorry yea...
momo...
hMm...i wake dy...
sory for the attitude i saying lo...
HmM....thanks for all tis few day de quan gao...
keong...
u bring me go..
bt at last u n kor din let me down..
at first i angry u guy..
bt at last i noe it is all for my own good..
sorry yea..
n to more n more ppl...
sorry...
i jz can say...
i dunno hw to thinkk..
bt everything different nw...
i will learn 2 b mature..
gv me time..
feel start study for PMR...
hahas..
maybe is too late..
bt will try my best la..
=)
byez...

0 评论: